Let's be honest, America is super expensive. You just can't survive in that expensive ass country with your limited college allowance. And with everything getting even more expensive thanks to inflation, if you are moving to the US, here's a list of all the things you wish you had bought before moving there.
- Over-the-counter general cough, fever medication like Crocin, Benadryl, Metacin, etc. Be careful and look for the expiration date, buy the recent ones with the longest expiry date.
- Clothes for all weathers, Summer/ Winter/ Spring, will help you save a ton of money.
- Shaving kits & Blade, razors are very expensive in the USA and considering at least 1 weekly shave, your razorbill will be through the roof.
- Small things like knives, screwdrivers, small tools, strings, clips, and scissors.
- pressure cooker, if you got space in your luggage back, make sure to carry a pressure cooker, which will help you avoid staying hungry.
- Eyeglasses – at least 2 pairs. If Contact lenses – are based on how often you have to change them.
- Needle and Thread, hook buttons, press buttons, shirt buttons, etc. will help you save a lot of last-minute hassles.
- Medicines along with prescriptions for pre-existing medical conditions like Asthma, migraine, diabetes, etc.
This list should be enough to get you started. For more interesting content like this, make sure to check out our blog